The Weddings Specialist Program provides PRO agents with exclusive access to better tools, personalized support, larger commissions, and improved benefits to become a Destination Wedding expert on the Palace Resorts and the Le Blanc Resort brands.
At Palace Resorts, exceptional wedding planning meets style beyond compare at eight amazing resorts. All varieties of wedding ceremonies come to life and unfold into magnificent destination wedding celebrations. Now you can be a part of the dream too; we created this exclusive wedding program for Palace PRO certified agents. Gain access to bigger commissions and better benefits every time you plan your client’s big day. Benefits include training that sells, generous wedding commissions, a dedicated team of experts, custom marketing materials, and much more.
Benefits of a Pro Wedding Specialist
• Certificate of Achievement
• Specialist destination wedding training
• Specialist logo usage
• Dedicated sales support team
• Destination wedding success kit
Benefits of a CERTIFIED Pro Wedding Specialist
• Listing on Palace Wedding Website
PLUS, choose one (1) of the following three Pro Perks:
• Waive setup fees for one event
• Complimentary one (1) hour private event extension
• Complimentary category room upgrade to concierge level
How do I become a PRO Wedding Specialist?
In order to become a PRO Wedding Specialist, the agent is required to:
• Become a PRO Agent here
• Complete the Weddings PRO online course program
How do I become a CERTIFIED PRO Wedding Specialist?
In order to become a CERTIFIED PRO Wedding Specialist, the agent is required to:
• Become a Wedding Pro Specialist first, by completing our online course program
• Book three (3) weddings per year
• Attend one (1) Palace Resorts Wedding FAM (2016 schedule below)